- Still a little time to partake in Belfast Restaurant week. I enjoyed the tasty morsels on offer in the tent at City Hall on Sunday (above) and must wrap a few pearl accessories around myself for the 1920s Jazz event at Harlem Cafe on Saturday night.
- After stalking some of my favourite bloggers Nicole & Carin and following their New York & Milan fashion week journeys with extreme envy, I'm not sure if Belfast Fashion week is going to be able to compete, but I am most glad that it is trying from 10th-13th October.
- One of my fav Belfast shops Refound (see my post here) is hosting a Pop-up House event on Saturday and Sunday in celebration of their 1 year anniversary. Rumour has it there are also cocktails on offer on Saturday....Happy Birthday Refound!
- Early Christmas shopping? Craft Fair in lovely Hillsborough on Saturday.
- My home town, Banbridge, is hosting 'Arts in the Street' on Saturday. A 'festival' atmosphere is promised.
- 'Zombie infested 5K run'? OMG this sounds like good fun....I am a huge Walking Dead fan!
Jude Malone is a Photographer and Designer based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. She loves having a trip to look forward to, live music, proper coffee and cluttering up her coffee tables with really nice festival programs.