- Last Friday we enjoyed a Comedy bus tour of Belfast with Paddy McDonnell (above). Running again tomorrow night, if you want to laugh out loud, I would recommend. I can't guarantee though that you will have a hen party from Durham, all dressed as 'Where's Wally?' on board like we did. Paddy threatened to either throw them out up the Falls as they were wearing only Red, White & Blue stripes, or have them lie down on the painted pavements on the Shankill to see if anyone would notice them....
- Belfast Restaurant Week begins on Saturday. Over 80 restaurants are participating with special menus and events. Visit the City Hall on Saturday or Sunday for 'The Taste & Dine' event, or enjoy some great food and mellow Jazz on the SS Nomadic on Sunday.
- Did you know the circus is in town? The Moscow State Circus is in the Titanic Quarter with shows until 13th October. I would have to get over my clown fear after one threw a bucket of glitter over me when I was 8 at a circus. Oh the nightmares....
- The Autumn Harvest Fair is on at the beautiful Mount Stewart for the weekend.
- Enjoy a lot of beer at Oktoberfest Belfast running every weekend at The King's Hall until 13th October.
- A great photo exhibition is being shown at The Crumlin Road Gaol until 11th November: 'Women & War'.
- Exploring life in after terrorism, 'A Belfast Story' with Colm Meaney, has been released in cinemas and is running now. Must try to catch it sometime soon...
Jude Malone is a Photographer and Designer based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. She loves having a trip to look forward to, live music, proper coffee and cluttering up her coffee tables with really nice festival programs.