Also coming up:
- The Fred Festival which aims to promote and celebrate all forms of cycle culture in Northern Ireland has a series of great events running on Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Sunday is 'World No Car Day' so get in on the action!
- Come down to the Marquee in Custom House Square to sample some local produce at the Taste Northern Ireland Festival all weekend.
- Ireland's first ever Rock 'n' Roll 5K is being held on Saturday in Limavady. Running with live music on the route - sounds right up my street.
- Get outside with the Get Outdoors Weekend! Lot's of free outdoor activity events all around the country.
- Check out the varied program for next weeks 'Aspects Irish Literature Festival' beginning on Wednesday.
Wishing you every success Will. Remember me when you are really famous....