Kids are back at school and the summer is officially over, but, if you are so inclined, there is still a mountain of stuff on. Here is just a little selection.
- It must truly be a different season as The Autumn Fair is on in Botanic gardens - with a 'tented village' in case of rain.
- There is an absolute abundance of free things to do all over the province on Saturday & Sunday as this is the weekend of European Heritage Open Days 2013. Our built heritage comes to life - see the full listings for each region here. Too much for me to even start...
For after dark?
- Listen to live music every night with SONI at The Pavilion
- Laugh at the Sizzling Comedy Club at The Mill on Friday.
- Watch a free screening of 'To Kill a Mockingbird' on Saturday evening at 1st Presbyterian Church, Rosemary Street brought to us by Forum for Alternative Belfast (FAB) in conjunction with Belfast Film Festival.
- Be entertained by the JP MAC Johnny Cash Tribute Show at The Crumlin Road Gaol on Sunday evening.
- Dance in the Belfast Barge at the 'Floating Speakeasy' on Saturday night....
- or if you fancy something a bit more crazy - sing at Tina's Trannyoke from 4pm on Saturday at Union St Pub.